- Publix accepts competitor coupons. The competitor varies on your location and your store - the best thing to do is to ask CS (Customer Service) who they consider as competitors. The Publix store I shop at (at Peachland Promenade in Port Charlotte) accepts CVS, Walgreens, Target, Save-A-Lot, and SweetBay coupons
- All Publix stores allow ONE manufacturer and ONE Publix coupon to be used together on one item. Some Publix stores allow ONE manufacturer, ONE Publix, and ONE competitor coupon all on one item. Check with your customer service to see if your store allows this.
- Publix does not accept expired coupons - although it has been reported that some do. Again, this varies on the specific Publix stores, so ask your CS.
- Publix does accept internet printables (IP's)
- The Publix Promise guarantees that if during checkout, the scanned price of an item (excluding alcohol and tobacco products) exceeds the shelf price or advertised price, they will give the customer one of that item free. The remaining items will be charged at the lower price.
- Publix checkout registers require that the number of coupons used equal the number of items purchased. If you have more coupons than products, a manager must override.
- Publix BOGO sales ring up as one full price and one free in the state of Florida, so you must buy two. In other states, they ring up half price (and you do not have to purchase two items to get this lower price). With the BOGO sales, you ARE allowed to use one coupon per item, even the free one.
- If an item is out of stock, go to CS and ask for a raincheck.
- If you ever have any questions regarding sales, coupons, or a problem with your checkout, always go to customer service. They are known for their amazing customer service and have always corrected any situation for me and I've always left the store happy. Don't be afraid to talk to them!
- Also, Publix constantly has new coupon booklets throughout the store so always be on the lookout for these! I'll be sure to update you when there are new ones out there and where to look for them!
Publix is my absolute favorite grocery store. They're extremely clean, the customer service is terrific, and their sales and coupon policy is better than any other around this area! These are the basic rules/policies for Florida. The Publix stores in other states have some of the same rules, except they double coupons up to 50 cents and they have Publix penny items every week.
The Nunez Family