Friday, June 4, 2010

Today is MEGASwagbucks Day!



Swagbucks is a search engine that is completely free to use - and what's better about it than Google or Yahoo! is that you get swagbucks - virtual money - for your searches. You just do your basic searches like you would with Google and if you get lucky you can score anywhere from 1-20 swagbucks on average. Some people are lucky and score even higher. TODAY is MEGAswagbucks day, meaning you have a higher chance of scoring BIG bucks!

I bet you're wondering what in the world you can use these "bucks" for? You can use them to buy different prizes varying from music and cd's to giftcards - including the all popular Amazon giftcards. 450 Swagbucks can score you $5 in Amazon giftcards - which is very easy to get! And the giftcards add up very quickly!

I'm saving up all my giftcards that I get from Swagbucks to fund our Christmas! Lets just say I've been doing Swagbucks for about 6 months and I've already exceeded our Christmas fund! It's great since there's hardly any effort required! :) Definitely something I recommend and best of all, it's absolutely FREE to do!